Change can be intimidating. Planning can be overwhelming. Retirement seems so far away.
Thankfully the Ahart Investment Advisors team is here to help you with those tough decisions and help guide you down the path towards financial security.
Similar to the guidance provided by the AHART team during the Affordable Care Act (ACA) transition, Ahart Investment Advisors, the newest piece of the AHART portfolio of services, is prepared and eager to help plan sponsors establish quality retirement programs. Many existing Ahart Insurance Services clients have been asking for assistance with their 401(k), 403(b), and retirement planning needs for years. In addition, the recently issued D.O.L. regulations have created an even greater need for plan sponsors to remain focused on these areas. As a result, a decision to form Ahart Investment Advisors was made.
The team at Ahart Investment Advisors (AIA) will use their industry knowledge and investment experience to help create, administer and monitor the investment programs established for plan sponsors and individuals alike. Since Ahart Investment Advisors is not a representative of any one financial company or bank, clients can rest assured that they are receiving truly independent and unbiased financial advice.
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Comprehensive Fiduciary Services
- Executive Benefits & Highly Specialized Programs
Offering all Plan Types including:
- 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans
- SEP IRA plans, SIMPLE IRA plans
- Profit Sharing plans, Defined Benefit plans
- and more.
Handling all aspects of the process:
- Plan Design, Plan Comparisons, Vendor Selection
- Investment Analysis, Investment Selection, Ongoing Monitoring
- Employee Enrollment, Employee Communication and Education, Annual Reviews
Helping employers to:
- Address regulatory requirements
- Address and mitigate personal and corporate liability related to retirement plans
- Fulfill all ERISA obligations
- Contain costs
- Strategies and Options to help Business Owners, their Executive Teams, and Highly Compensated Employees to prudently plan for retirement above and beyond what is capable with corporate retirement plans
Meet the Investment Advisors Team
Arlie Rogers, Jr.